DaimlerChrysler Corp. is hoping its newly revised expatriate program will encourage the global exchange of employees between Germany and the U.S. while promoting a unified business culture. The new program, developed through the combined efforts of a German and U.S. benchmarking team, provides extensive relocation services to employees transferring between Stuttgart and Auburn Hills. Following the November merger, few employees were volunteering for overseas transfers, says Kathleen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Rolls Out Revised Exchange Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.