DaimlerChrysler AG plans to spend $54 billion to bring 34 new products to market over the next three years, says Thomas Stallkamp, head of DC's North American operations. The products will be coordinated through a new automotive council at DCC that consists of Mr. Stallkamp, Thomas Gale, DaimlerChrysler Corp. product stategy and design chief, and Jurgen Hubbert, head of Mercedes' passenger car operations. Mr. Stallkamp made the announcement last week in New York during a meeting with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Says Merger OK; New Products on Tap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.