DaimlerChrysler Corp. takes an equity stake in Powerway Inc., investing $25 million in the Indianapolis-based software company that will develop a web-based quality planning software DCC will use to share real-time information with suppliers. Peter Rosenfeld, vice president of procurement and sourcing for DCC, says implementation of Powerway's software would reduce needless paperwork and labor by linking suppliers and the manufacturer together. The link through the Internet, will allow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DCC Takes Stake in Powerway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.