DaimlerChrysler AG is prepared to add a third shift at its Eurostar facility in Graz, Austria, boosting capacity to 100,000, should demand of the PT Cruiser and the '01 Chrysler Voyager take-off. Pre-production '01 Voyager pilots began last week. DC will launch the PT Cruiser next summer on the same line as the '01 Voyager. Eurostar competed against, and won, the nod to make PT Cruiser over contenders such as the Belvidere, IL, plant that makes the Neon. Eurostar has capacity for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DC's Austria Plant Dressed for Third Shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.