Chrysler’s Pacifica cross/utility vehicle gave signals it was showing signs of traction on the sales front in July, with 6,857 units sold during the period. The only problem: 1,200 of them never left the lot. Chrysler dealer demos prop up sales of Pacifica. Chrysler initiated an offer in July to provide a $3,000 incentive to dealers to purchase a Pacifica as a demo as part of a program to get customers to take test drives while their vehicles are in for service. The goal is to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealer Demos Prop Up Pacifica July Volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.