Dealers desperate for more vehicles got little relief in August, as the inventory daysâ supply count held steady at 52 by monthâs end. The Aug. 31 tally, well below the 60-day supply long considered the industry norm, remained flat despite the slight uptick in volume to 2,078,184 vehicles from July 31âs 7-month low of 2,005,867. Related document: U.S. Light Vehicle Inventory â August 2010 While month-end August inventory was 676,000 units above the âCash-for-Clunkersâ-depleted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealer Inventory Rises Slightly in August, But Daysâ Supply Unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642