The owners of Vineland Mitsubishi, a now-defunct dealership in New Jersey, have filed a lawsuit against Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and subsidiaries Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) and Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America Inc., citing nine counts of fraud and violations of the state’s franchise laws. It may be the first of many lawsuits filed by current and former Mitsubishi dealers against the brand, says Wayne Mack, an attorney with Duane Morris LLP, a Philadelphia-based law firm that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealer Sues Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.