James O’Sullivan is quick about knowing what – and whom – he likes. Upon meeting a coed in college on a double date, “I told my friend, ‘That’s the girl I’m going to marry,’” says O’Sullivan who in April became president and CEO of Mazda North American Operations (MNAO). James O’Sullivan He married her 26 years and four children ago. Early in his automotive career, O’Sullivan, 50, also found that he likes dealers a lot. He’s at ease with them. He’s been interacting with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers Are His Dear Pals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.