New information technology equipment costs a lot. It can do a lot, too. But do most dealership personnel use their stores' IT computer systems to the fullest? Some stores are better than others, but rare is the dealership where the staff is running the IT system on full throttle. Polled dealers think their stores' IT equipment is getting more use, according to EDS’ fourth annual survey on what dealers think of information technology issues. But those surveyed dealers may be mistakenly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers Believe Their IT Systems are Getting a Workout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.