When automotive dealers enter the voting booth on Nov. 2, it is no secret the majority likely will pull the lever or punch out the chad next to President George Bush’s name. There is no readily available data showing how many dealers are registered to which parties, but follow the money, and it is evident where dealers’ political sympathies lie. A look at the top 20 automotive industry political contributors shows eight are dealers, of which five contributed only to the Republican party, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealers: Democrat or Republican?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.