The Asbury Automotive Group is testing the waters as it prepares to use modern customer relationship management (CRM) in its stores. Asbury Automotive's Allen Levenson The group is moving cautiously to make sure it avoids drowning in the CRM hype. (see related story: CRM: Technology Breakthroughs Widen Information Highway) There is a lot of hyperbole surrounding CRM, admits Allen Levenson, chief marketing officer for the 89-store dealership group based in Stamford, CT, calling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealership Group Cautiously Eyes CRM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.