Constantly ringing phones in the service department means more customers and more business. But it also means having less face time with customers when they bring in their cars. That leads to customers feeling rushed. It also means customers probably are being placed on hold waiting to talk to an advisor. Gordon Rhea: 50% of his customers schedule service appointments online. All this results in poor customer satisfaction and lost business. The trick is to reduce the number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dealership Lauds Online Service Scheduling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.