For the 10th anniversary of the Ward's 10 Best Engines competition, editors thought long and hard about how we should celebrate the milestone. In the end, we decided the 10th anniversary isn’t the story at all: It’s this year’s winning engines. Ward's simply is gratified the 10 Best awards have achieved recognition in the powertrain community and, to a degree, can be relevant to consumers. When the competition launched in 1995, we had no idea if the industry would even care. And ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A Decade of 10 Best" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.