Big overbuilds by DaimlerChrysler Corp., General Motors Corp. and Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc. is leading North American manufacturers to surpass their scheduled December output by an estimated 62,900 units. (See related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country) North American assembly plants knocked out an estimate 1.186 million vehicles in December. Estimated North American output for December is 1.186 million units, 14.8% above ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"December North American Output Set for Overbuild; 2003 to Rise 3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.