Strong medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in December, prompted by 2007’s upcoming emissions regulations, pushed Canadian big-truck deliveries 6.9% ahead of year-ago, finishing 2006 at 53,548 units. Total medium- and heavy-duty sales in December rose 46.2% to 5,223 units. Related document: Ward's Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class December 2006 Class 8 heavy-duty truck sales jumped 45.1% to 3,754 units in December. All truck makers posted increases in the month, with Volvo Truck North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"December Nudges Canada Big-Truck Sales to 6.9% Annual Gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642