BIRMINGHAM, MI – Delphi Corp. is developing a wireless device for charging battery-powered vehicles, CEO Rodney O’Neal announces here. The wireless charging system eliminates the need for specialized plugs and charging cords. Instead, drivers simply park their electric vehicle over a wireless energy source that sits on a garage floor or is embedded in a paved parking spot. Delphi is partnering with WiTricity Corp., a wireless energy transfer technology supplier. WiTricity says its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Announces New Wireless Charging Venture for EVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.