Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. will buy Eaton Corp.'s automotive vehicle switch and electronics division for $300 million in cash. Cleveland-based Eaton last August announced it was looking to sell the Downers Grove, IL-based unit, because it did not feel it was in a position to compete in the vehicle interior market. Delphi reportedly expects the deal to add to earnings in its first full year of ownership and allow it to increase its switch business sales in automotive and other markets. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Buys Eaton Switch Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.