BEJING — Delphi Automotive Systems Inc., the world's largest automotive supplier, reports it achieved success in China last year. Delphi's Chinese ventures saw sales of US$30 million in 1999, an increase of 20% over 1998, company officials say. Delphi says the establishment of its Delphi China Investment Co. Ltd. arm last year was a successful effort to strengthen its long-term commitment to the country. Delphi China recently established a joint venture to supply engine management systems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi China reports rising sales for wholly owned operations, JVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.