DETROIT – Delphi-Delco Electronics Systems implies there are customers in the wings for some of its interior sensing systems, in an overview here of some of the integrated safety systems the supplier is working on. Infrared occupant sensing has made its way onto demo vehicles, as has passenger position sensing, says Technology Manager William W. Fultz. And Delco has teams working on driver-state monitoring as the driver has the potential to become increasingly inundated with information. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi-Delco Teams Tackle Sensing Systems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.