The former parts maker Delphi Corp. exits bankruptcy today as Delphi Holdings LLP – a comparatively leaner, more-focused and globally competitive company. Rodney O’Neal, president and CEO, as well as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer John D. Sheehan, will remain to run operations. In a statement released by the new Delphi, the supplier indicates its product portfolio will center on electronics and safety; powertrain; thermal; electrical and electronic systems; OE service and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Emerges Bankruptcy as Shell of Former Self" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.