SAO PAULO – Delphi do Brasil Ltda. plans to invest $15 million to expand its compressor plant in Jaguariuna, Sao Paulo state. The facility is considered a model of efficiency by U.S.-based parent Delphi Corp., at 10% above capacity with three shifts. It currently employs 300 workers and is looking to add 100 more. Gabor Janos Deak, president of the No.1 global supplier’s Latin American division, says the expansion will enable the company to increase production of compressors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi to Expand in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.