Twelve automotive manufacturing plants are awarded the Shingo Prize for Excellence in Manufacturing from Utah State University’s College of Business. The Shingo, considered by some to be the “Nobel prize” of manufacturing, is awarded to companies for successfully implementing lean manufacturing techniques and is named after Shigeo Shingo, a creator of Toyota Motor Corp.’s famous production system. Among the winners in the small business category is Bridgewater Interiors LLC, a minority ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi, Ford, Minority JVs, Win Shingo Awards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.