PARIS — Managers working on Delphi Automotive System Inc.'s Internet relationships with suppliers and customers were expected to meet late last month to discuss the possible expansion of a transparent Internet logistics system recently introduced in the U.K. The system replaces the traditional Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) used at Delphi's Ellesmere Port Sequenced Inline Supply Center. The center supplies General Motors Corp.'s nearby Opel Astra passenger car assembly plant. Delphi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi introduces Internet logistics system in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.