NEW YORK – Tapping into a potentially huge new market, Delphi Corp. introduces its first stereo system designed for the home and other out-of-vehicle environments. Developed with XM Satellite Radio, the SkyFi plug-and-play satellite radio will go on sale at major retail outlets in October. Almost 150,000 orders already have been received for the system, says Frank Ordonez, president of Delphi Product and Service Solutions. Ordonez declines to forecast total sales for SkyFi, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Launches Portable Satellite Radio for Home, Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.