DEARBORN – As U.S. Tier 1 automotive suppliers look to broaden and diversify their customer base, they are faced with leveraging new technologies, achieving new cost efficiencies and strengthening marketing to reflect such efforts. The task is substantial considering suppliers currently control 75% of the volume in U.S. vehicles, and their content responsibility will continue to grow as the trend toward outsourcing and modules continues to play out. Donald L. Runkle, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Lean, Mean in Face of New Challenges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.