DETROIT – Scientists may debate the existence of global warming for years to come, but Delphi’s Thermal Systems division has identified a trend that sheds significant light: Demand for automotive air conditioning in densely populated emerging markets is soaring like temperatures in July. And by the end of next year, Delphi hopes to be in production with a new variable compressor that is smaller, more efficient and ideally suited for small city cars in developing markets. Most important, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Markets Low-Cost AC Solution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642