Delphi Corp. names Robert S. “Steve” Miller its new chairman and CEO, effective July 1. A former Chrysler Corp. executive, Miller most recently served as non-executive chairman of Federal-Mogul Corp. and will succeed long-standing Delphi CEO J.T. Battenberg III, who earlier this year announced plans for retirement. Battenberg will step down July 1, but will serve as a consultant for 30 days to ensure a smooth transition for Miller, Delphi says. In addition to his executive duties, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Names New CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.