DETROIT -- Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. adds major contracts with PSA Peugeot Citroen and Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.-Kia Motors Corp. to produce second-generation common rail diesel fuel systems for the auto makers. Production of the systems for the Kia KJ 2.9L engine began in August. The deal with PSA is for 1.4L and 1.6L 16-valve engines for production during the ’02 model year. Delphi already has begun work on common-rail systems for the Renault Clio and Ford Focus TDCi. Delphi holds ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Picks Up More Common Rail Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.