BRIGHTON, MI — Barely noticed beneath the enormous General Motors Corp. Terradyne concept truck at last January's North American International Auto Show in Detroit was Delphi Automotive Systems' Quadrasteer 4-wheel steering system. Although for now the Terradyne is a concept, Quadrasteer most decidedly is not — Delphi engineers say at a system demonstration here that it has a definite customer for the system “early in this decade.” WEVTU learns previously, however, that Quadrasteer is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi plans to show Quadrasteer at SAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.