Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. says it will sell off its Ande, France, operations and its global Liteflex spring division in a further effort to exit what it considers non-core businesses. “The Liteflex product line is not strategic to our portfolio and Ande is no longer critical in our global footprint,” says Mike McCurdy, executive in charge of Delphi's ride dynamics business line. Both businesses, Mr. McCurdy says, have parties interested in purchasing them. The Ande, France, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Puts Two Operations on Block" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.