The new millennium will bring several personnel changes to Delphi Automotive Systems, increasing the company's total number of senior officers to 22 in a move said to be directed at streamlining operations. Five current officers are promoted into executive vice president positions; three to oversee Delphi's operating sectors and two to lead corporate staffs. The restructuring will result in a reduction from 18 to 10 in the number of executives reporting directly to Delphi Chief Executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Restructures, Juggles Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.