Delphi Corp. displays a number of new sensors and actuators at the 2002 Spring Sensors Expo in San Jose, CA. Delphi has designed new sensors that monitor everything from the build up of fuel vapor to the weight of passengers. The company's Intellek line combines basic sensing functions with the intelligence to provide inventive solutions. One example is the Integrated Dew Point and Glass Temperature sensor, which measures surface temperature, air temperature and humidity. The key dew ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi sensors on display at 2002 Sensors Expo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.