Beneath the enormous General Motors Corp. Terradyne concept truck at January's Detroit auto show was Delphi Automotive Systems' Quadrasteer 4-wheel steering system. Although for now the Terradyne is a concept, Quadrasteer most decidedly is not — GM plans to offer the system on its '03 model full-size pickups and sport/utility vehicles (see Ward's Automotive Report's — July, 26, '99, p.3). The official introduction of the production-ready Quadrasteer system will be a highlight of the Delphi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi to Show Quadrasteer at SAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.