STERLING HEIGHTS, MI â€“ Delphi Corp.â€™s $1.3 billion automotive interiors and closures business is on track to spin off from its parent and become an independent company by yearâ€™s end, an executive says. Lon Offenbacher, business line executive for interiors and closures at Delphi, tells attendees at the 2007 SPE Automotive TPO Global Conference held here earlier this week employees have selected a new name for the company that will be announced shortly. Delphiâ€™s Interior and Closures ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi to Spin Off Interiors Business by Yearâ€™s End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.