Delphi Corp.’s steering division has taken many turns since the Troy, MI, parts supplier became a standalone enterprise a decade ago, but this week the business ends up where the journey began: with former parent General Motors Corp. In bankruptcy more than three years, Delphi has attempted to unload non-core plants and divisions when deep-pocketed suitors have called, but the depressed economy has stalled any such transactions. Delphi announced in December 2007 it would transfer its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Steering Takes Another Turn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.