Delphi Automotive Systems will provide air-conditioning compressors for two future Renault SA vehicles, a move that will strengthen its European presence. The deal is one of three major contracts recently landed by Delphi. The supplier forecasts 130,000 of its Compact Variable Compressors (CVCs) will be manufactured during the start of production in 2002. The contract is valued at roughly $90 million once full production is reached in 2004. Delphi also has been chosen to supply curtain air ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi to Supply Renault AC Compressors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.