TROY, MI - Delphi Corp. says its new Driver Protection Module (DDPM) combined with its Safety Management using Active Restraint Technology (SMART) can help reduce injury to the driver and save lives in the event of a collision. Unveiled for the first time to the media at Delphi's headquarters here, the DDPM combines the supplier's 40 years of collapsible steering column experience with its latest passive safety and packaging technologies. The General Motors Corp. component operations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi Unveils Driver Safety Module" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.