Replacement parts are a small portion of overall sales for the world's top two automotive suppliers, but the aftermarket is a top priority for Delphi Automotive Systems and Visteon Automotive Corp. The spun-off parts giants used last week's Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo in Las Vegas to announce new products and strategies. This was Delphi's first year at AAPEX and Visteon's second. Under its separation agreement from General Motors Corp., Delphi could not sell product in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delphi, Visteon Eye Aftermarket Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.