TROY, MI – Expect a decision on whether General Motors Corp. will build the Pontiac Solstice concept car within three months, a top company executive tells Ward’s. The Solstice concept features a supercharged version of GM's Ecotec 2.2L dual overhead cam engine that produces 240 hp “Hopefully before the end of the year,” Mark Hogan, GM vice president-Advanced Vehicle Development, says here following a presentation to the Southeast Michigan Chapter Assn. for Corporate Growth. “I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delta-Based Solstice Verdict Near" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642