A temporary delay in construction of the Delta Township, MI, assembly and stamping complex will force General Motors Corp.'s Lansing, MI, Grand River (LGR) plant to source stampings for the Cadillac CTS (Catera replacement) from another location when the sedan is launched in late 2001, sources say. “We haven't determined where the stampings will come from but it will not affect the production schedule,” says a GM spokeswoman. A stamping plant located at the Delta Township site originally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delta Delay Alters LGR Sourcing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.