General Motors Corp.'s admission last week that it is prolonging the lifecycle of its current generation Chevrolet Cavalier/Pontiac Sunfire compacts from 2002 until 2004 doesn't mean the automaker's forthcoming Delta small car platform program has been pushed back, too, the company says. GM, which also stripped the program's lead plant designation from its CAMI Automotive Inc. joint venture with Suzuki Motor Corp. in Ingersoll, Ont., says it made the moves to reallocate resources from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Delta Still On Schedule at Saturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.