SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. President Herbert Demel denies rumors that the Golf will be exported to Mexico and says the auto maker is not planning to increase the volume of imported parts for the Audi 3, produced in Sao Jose dos Pinhais, Parana. VW Golf Demel also says in a published report that he hopes VW's Sao Bernardo do Campo factory will be chosen to produce the new version of the Polo for export mainly to Europe. The plant is competing with other VW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Demel Denies Golf Rumors, Says New Tupi Will Boost Parana Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.