DETROIT – The last of the major Tier 1 suppliers, Denso Corp., will pull its exhibit from this year’s Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress, which begins here April 11, but conference organizers say Denso’s departure will not overshadow what promises to be a successful event. Japan’s No.1 supplier has maintained a booth at the Congress for many years, even after competitors such as Delphi Corp., Visteon Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, TRW Automotive and many others have departed. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Denso Pulls Exhibit from SAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.