Ford Motor Co. says a deal with the United Auto Workers union provides a package of payouts and perks to workers that will be idled as part of the company’s downsizing. The payouts are arranged under the provisions of the UAW-Ford National Agreement, which requires the auto maker to provide some measure of job security benefits for laid-off workers. Under provisions of the deal: Pre-retirement employees may take a $100,000 one-time payment and leave the company with no benefits. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Departing Ford Workers to Get Up to $100,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.