SOUTHFIELD, MI – Kenneth Grant, an automotive designer recruited by Visionary Vehicles LLC and subsequently by China’s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. to design cars for the U.S. market, has filed a lawsuit against both companies alleging breach of contract. Visionary was to import vehicles to the U.S. built in China by Chery beginning in late 2008 or early 2009. However, Visionary recently split from Chery, in part due to the Chinese auto maker’s desire to partner with DaimlerChrysler AG to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Designer Files Suit Against Chery, Visionary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.