BMW AG’s DesignWorksUSA names DaimlerChrysler AG lead advanced-vehicle designer Verena Kloos as its new president. The move paves the way for former DesignWorks chief Adrian van Hooydonk to fully assume his role as head of BMW brand design. In her new position, Kloos will report directly to BMW Group chief designer Christopher Bangle and will lead the DesignWorks team on future industrial design projects for various non-automotive firms. Kloos was named head of DC’s advanced-design ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DesignWorks Picks DC Designer as U.S. Leader" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.