Dealers happily saw 2003 as yet another great sales year, but voiced concerns on a range of dour issues including shrinking profit margins, auto maker takeaways, dissatisfaction with customer satisfaction surveys and exposure to the legal liabilities of a modern society. "We've had five straight years of good business," said Robert L. Beadle, president of Beadle Ford-Chrysler in Bowdle, SD, north of Pierre. The overall mood was joyous, but beneath the upbeat financial results for 2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Despite a Good 2003, Dealers Worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.