Details are starting to emerge on the baby car being jointly developed by Toyota Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen. The new supermini, to be built in a greenfield plant in the Czech Republic and due to be launched in 2005, is smaller even than French-made Toyota Yaris and Peugeot 106. New supermini will be smaller than Toyota Yaris. Three distinctively different models are planned – one each from Toyota, Peugeot and Citroen – though they share common underpinnings including ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Details Emerge on Toyota-PSA Supermini" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.