LOS ANGELES — DeTomaso Modena SpA cars return to the U.S. with an appearance at this month's Los Angeles auto show. The Qvale Automotive Group resurrected the company after a 25-year absence from the U.S. market. The company's new Mangusta goes on sale Jan. 20 with a US$78,900 price tag. The Mangusta is a 2+2 coupe that can be converted into a targa or roadster. The vehicle is equipped with a 4.6L V-8 engine from Ford Motor Co., which uses the engine in its Mustang Cobra. The sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DeTomaso cars finally return to U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.