Detroit auto makers dominated the July sales picture in Canada with a combined 17.8% gain over like-2009, while their competitors from Asia and Europe suffered single-digit losses. Domestic OEMs might have shown greater improvement had overall volume-leader Ford of Canada Ltd. reversed its 3.1% decline on 27,347 deliveries, according to Ward’s data. Total light-vehicle sales in Canada ticked up 2.1% on 148,194 deliveries. There were 27 selling days last month, compared with 26 in July ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit OEMs Trounce Competitors in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.